Join or Renew your membership!
iaedp Foundation Membership demonstrates your commitment to ethical standards, leadership in the field, professional and personal growth, and the power of community to influence care. Since 1985 we have been dedicated to excellence in the education, training, and certification of eating disorders treatment professionals!
The International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals (iaedp) Foundation is well recognized for its excellence in providing first quality education and high-level training standards for professionals who treat the full spectrum of eating disorder problems. Our programs are designed by treatment professionals for treatment professionals working in therapeutic settings.
Individual Membership Levels
Full Member – for professionals just entering or currently practicing within the field of eating disorders or a related discipline.
Chapter Member – for professionals who enroll through their local chapter (find chapters).
Student Member – for students enrolled in at least 6 semester hours or currently participating in an unpaid internship. Proof of enrollment must be submitted with application.
Retired Member – for professionals who have retired from the eating disorder field, or a related field, and are no longer practicing.
Members receive discounted registration fees at the annual symposium.
Members receive discounted core course registration fees.
An opportunity to participate in a ceu program through ce-credits online by reviewing iaedp webinars.
A listing in our online referral and membership directory.
Ready to get certified? Learn more about iaedp certifications!
Interested in taking online courses? Learn more about the iaedp institute!
Looking for a way to connect with your peers? iaedp is an excellent forum for the exchange of ideas and information in our field. We offer many forums for our members including a searchable online database, list serve, blog featuring current eating disorder news items for discussion, committees and chapters, surveys, newsletters, annual symposium.
Group Membership Levels
Academic Membership – for institutions of higher education that offer courses that are approved as core curriculum for iaedp certification. This membership level includes one individual membership.
Organizational Membership – for those organizations dedicated to and supportive of the iaedp mission. The benefits to the organizational member are:
- Target Specific Market of professionals in the eating disorder field.
- Your organization’s name listed in the membership directory (for one year).
- Three complimentary memberships listed in the directory (for one year).
- Free rental of iaedp’s membership mailing list (electronic format only) once a year for your state.
President’s Council Membership – This elite membership category is for those dedicated to and supportive of the iaedp mission. Their generosity enables iaedp to offer its member services at reasonable fees. Benefits include:
- A target specific market of professionals with practices that have a high percentage of eating disordered clients.
- Being part of an inclusive and dynamic organization which provides first-quality education and high- level training to an international, multidisciplinary group of various healthcare treatment providers and helping professions.
- “Stretching” budgeted marketing dollars by target specific marketing activities.
- Positive returns on marketing dollar investments.
Details on cost and other specifics of President’s Council membership should be addressed to Bonnie Harken, Managing Director. Call 800.800.8126, Extension 85 or email your questions to: email@example.com